Thread: Hello from NC! Here's a little about me.

Talking Hello from NC! Here's a little about me.

I'm new to this community, but I've been a DL for 22 years. That's since I was 7 years old. My ex wife was the only one that ever knew, so nobody really knows, I guess. I'm looking to talk to other DLs, because sometimes it feels like I am the odd one out and I feel like I could make a few new friends here. I know a lot about cars and billiards, so if anyone has a question about either of them, I'll do my best to answer them. Otherwise, I think I'll just dive in to the forum and look around a bit!
    Thanks for reading!

Hello there, and welcome to our community!
    Billiards, hm..? I think that's awesome. I've always been fond of such things, but never really played! You have a lot of experience with the game, I presume? ^_^
    Glad to have you here. Please make yourself at home with us.

Welcome! S, what tipe of cars are you into?

I'm fascinated by all-american muscle! I actually own a '67 mustang.

Welcome to the site from a fellow NC resident.

I think you will not only find that you are not alone, but in good company by being here. We have a few oddballs, myself included, but are generally a good bunch and don't have most of the negative traits that make this community look so bad in other areas of the net.

Greetings and welcome here. Some curious for you - Tatra high class´ cars:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	800px-Tatra_613-4.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	125.1 KB 
ID:	780

I´m really sure you don´t know this. I had one black like this 6 years ago and was hope with this one. But one day went some asshole jumping up the STOP signal and wasted my loved car. Chocked with him and tram. So I dismanteled this and sold out parts which I could... Realy sad - my loved Tatra 613 has been wasted. Reason ? Missing cash to repair. Before I bought something which isn´t so expensive in petrol cost and teminated with 0.

More info here Tatra 613 ? Wikipedia is in german, but more detailed is only czech. Of course you can switch to english.

The car is czech, actualy not manufactured, newer versions too - like this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lešany,_Vojenské_muzeum,_Tatra_700_(jiná_přední_maska).JPG 
Views:	155 
Size:	163.2 KB 
ID:	781

The most powerfull was 4.8 ltrs - 408 hp (300 kW,) All versionns V8 DOHC, the most lazy is 3.5 ltrs and 170 hp (124 kW.)

Cars, which were fabricated before 1989, was only for communist leaders of Czechosloavakia, mitary generals, something like SWAT and some higway patrols.

Welcome to the site from way over in Australia! So what kinda cars are you interested in, cause I am kinda a car guy myself. I personally prefer old Japanese stuff and some older large cars from here in Australia and in America.

Well, I'm really into Jeeps, 1950s to mid 70s Chrysler Corp, and I love Lamborghini's. Don't actually own anything exotic, but maybe someday. I currently own a Ford Police Interceptor. Fast car and I don't seem to get pulled over...