Thread: Gears of War 3: Ashes to Ashes

Default Gears of War 3: Ashes to Ashes

Has anyone else seen the official trailer for the new Gears of War game? It was just announced on Jimmy Fallon, and is called Ashes to Ashes. The storyline looks really sick! It is scheduled for release next April, and I'm almost tempted to freeze myself...

Check it out: Here

Any thoughts from my fellow gamers out there? What would you guys like to see in Gears of War 3?

Don't freeze yourself! Otters will take over the world!

In other news: I prefer to wait until a game is out, watch Yahtzee's review, then buy it regardless of what he says and play it with almost no bias. The second step can also be the last one...

I like gears of 2 trailer better.

however what I would like to see most with Gears of War 3 is it coming to the PC.. along with Gears of War 2. We got Unreal tournament 3... no reason we shouldn't have gears of war 2 or 3.

This game better be better than Gears of War 2, that's my only stipulation.

I was a huge supporter of Gears of War2 on the MLG circuit last year, and truly loved that game and did as much as I could to support it (albeit, I sucked at the game). It was unfortunate however that the amount of bugs that plagued that game was ridiculous, and made competition play horrendous