3 27.27%
  • 7 San Antonio Spurs

2 18.18%
  • 8 Oklahoma City Thunder

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2010 NBA Playoffs

Default 2010 NBA Playoffs

Like my last thread related to the NHL, I wanted to ask the greater ADISC population on who will take the top crown in the National Basketball League. Due to the last minute heroics of the Chicago Bulls, the Toronto Raptors were knocked out of the playoffs (sorry Canada if you guys cared). But who do you think will prevail this year in the NBA Playoffs? My pick is the San Antonio Spurs (favorite team) but with reasonable doubt in what will actually happen, it will either be Cleveland or Orlando that takes the crown this year.

It seems like anyone can come out of the West...the Lakers aren't nearly as dominant as they were last year. I have no idea who's going to win the West.

It certainly appears that the Magic and Cavaliers are the best in the East, and with Jamison and Shaq on board this time, I see the Cavs getting revenge on Orlando this year. I think this is FINALLY the year the LeBron and the Cavs break through to win the title, and if they do, it should make the LeBron sweepstakes be that much more interesting this summer.

I'd like to say the Blazers since they are Annie's team and I like them myself (even though Pistons are my fave team). But, I think it will probably be the Magic this year.

I am watching the Spurs-Mavericks game and although I am a little pissed off on the performance of my Spurs, I think that out of all the other series, alongside that of the Heat-Celtics, this will probably be a series that will be a close one. All the other games were just blowouts by the home team except for the Celtics-Heat game that I am calling will go to 6 or 7 especially with the circumstances of Kevin Garnett's suspension in Game 2.

Oh I am going with Cleveland as I am a Cavaliers fan and I believe it's our time to win and LeBron James' time to win!!!! Cavs are my team as I live 53 miles from the Quicken Loans Arena!!!!

I should so make a thread about the Bundesliga

Quote Originally Posted by oceandaddy View Post
    I'd like to say the Blazers since they are Annie's team and I like them myself (even though Pistons are my fave team). But, I think it will probably be the Magic this year.
    Well, I never lose faith in my team.

I forgot to post but I do have to add to all those who believed the Mavericks would win the NBA Championship:

It is real interesting though that Denver was knocked out in the first round, but the whole Eastern Conference was truly dominance by the home teams (15-5 with the last 1st round game tomorrow in Atlanta) and all the Western Conference teams looking like contenders (except Dallas of course) but I do hope the second round of the playoffs comes on real exciting!

I was disappointed the Cavs lost tonight to Boston, but I will on Wednesday be wearing my LeBron James throwback, and my 2007 Eastern Conference Champs shirt to work. I hope we can win. Knock off Boston, and advance- get the King a ring. GET THE KING A RING!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    I should so make a thread about the Bundesliga
    if it wasn't already (probably) over, I'd say do it :P

As for the NBA Playoffs, hope the Suns win it. Outside of that don't really follow the NBA enough to have much of an idea at who will play for the title.