Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Im a DL from UK, 22 years old. I regisetred on the old forum before it was lost, and have been on this one as a lurker for a while! Having a slow weeeknd so thought I should actually post something.

Blob the Brit. Nice one!

Well have an awesome time posting here. Once you get into it there's some pretty good banter on here... especially in the Flashchat and IRC chat room ^^

A few things to keep in mind...
    Firstly, have a look at the admin stuff every so often - just keeps us updated with changes to the forum and interface so we're not all like "eeeh, wtf is going on?" when something new pops up.
    Secondly, never ever drink and browse... seriously. The consequences are NOT good.

Otherwise... have a smashing time on ADISC, sir!

Yes please try not to lurk too much, imagine if everyone did that, then there would be no activity at all! Although only post when you feel comfortable enough, and please ask any qeustions, advice, or support you might need.

So welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!