Thread: CrazySmoker

Default CrazySmoker

Greetings to all,

Iīm taking the order of all, lot of times late, like now. Thatīs for be impulsive.

So now something about me

Iīm 29, actualy living in Spain, realy funny country, but I havenīt found some ABDL

It doesnīt matter, because except english and spanish I know more languages: czech, slovak, polish - cannīt write, german (bad,) catalan, valenciano, italian and rusian (last 4 realy minimal.)

My AB interest ? Pacifiers and more pacifiers, diapers doesnīt call my interest, but sometimes Iīm thinking it may be realy user friendly when I need to leave keyboard to go and do the necessary.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	777d1271600858-religious-education-diapers-retreat-imagen0392.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	159.3 KB 
ID:	778

My profesion ? Bitch for all dangerouses voltages, still alive. Of course, sometimes something hit me - first time when I was only 3, but never over 400 V.

Other interests ? Punk & rock music, cars, trains...hmmm, more i think isnīt public.

Thatīs all folks, now Iīll continue to search for some interesting here.

lol Well hey welcome Crazy Smoker love your post. I hope you have a great time here. We're really a nice bunch of people and love to talk to everyone and get to know the newbies. Check the groups there sumthing there for everyone so you can make quick friends there as well. I hope you have a nice stay and hey I used to listen to punk

here's what i have

The Causalties
    The unseen
    Rise Against
    total chaos
    rovolt and destroy (local band they have myspace tho)
    minor threat
    bad religion
    Bad Brains
    Black Flag
    Butt hole surfers
    agent orange
    etc.. can remember the rest.

Hope you love it here

Baby Yuri:

You are using ARES ? If you search for user named Pakr, thereīs about 4 GB the punk and 14 GB of other rock music. But actualy Iīve very bad conection - Iīm parasiting at local tribunal of justice - itīs open wifi.

My most favorities rockers ? System of the dawn, Metallica, nightwish, lot of old groups, like Iron maiden, black sabbath etc.

And my wife (spanish marwelous girl) had me love to spain (Bass) punk. Especialy recomended: La polla records and barricada.