View Poll Results: Should There be ABDL mods for Oblivion

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes Please!

4 57.14%
  • No thanks.

3 42.86%

Thread: Does anyone have any skill with TES Oblivion 3D Modelling and Texturing?

Default Does anyone have any skill with TES Oblivion 3D Modelling and Texturing?

I was just wondering if anyone had any skill with modelling and texturing things for the game The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. I can't figure my way around NifScope, or Blender. Because I was hoping for someone to create a mod for Oblivion that included actual diapers in the game. I am getting sick and tired of the non-existance of mods that add diaper-like items or lower body meshes that look like Pull Ups or other kinds of diapers, where as all the lower body mods are either changing it from the loincloth to nudity or shorts. Seriously, this is an AB/TB/DL/IC community right... I have literally searched a lot of places and turned up nothing.

I don't want to ask people on TES Nexus and look wierd for requesting something like that and getting flamed a great deal... Diaper wearers UNITE and all that jazz...

I just think my Ser'Cuin (custom race... basically a human with nekomimi ears and a cat tail... mine is male and looks extremely cute (to me) and is at the minimum age thing in Oblivion... for character creation I mean). And please don't go making puffy diapers... <.< I hope people agree with me that there should be life-like diapers in Oblivion considering peoples complaints how the male lower body default mesh looks like a diaper when it doesn't even. I use Robert's Male Body Replacer V4 by the way if you must know.

||sighs and hopes *BDL mods will be created for Oblivion... T_T ||

You don't have to indulge my request but it would be helpful...

Unfortunately I haven't touched 3dsMax in years, I'd have to look at Blender first as well. But it sounds fun :P

Some Links on TES modding resources maybe?

Meh, not Oblivion. It might offer some fun for a few minutes but what are you going to do with something like that? Diaper roleplay in Oblivion just wouldn't work. If the game was multiplayer and you and another person could roleplay together, that would be cool. But diapers in a lonely place like Cyrodill would get pretty boring. It's just that there would be nothing to do with that mod.

I chose 'No thanks' but I am more indifferent. I just don't see that working for a game like Oblivion...

Quote Originally Posted by oblivionxi1 View Post
    Meh, not Oblivion. It might offer some fun for a few minutes but what are you going to do with something like that? Diaper roleplay in Oblivion just wouldn't work. If the game was multiplayer and you and another person could roleplay together, that would be cool. But diapers in a lonely place like Cyrodill would get pretty boring. It's just that there would be nothing to do with that mod.

I chose 'No thanks' but I am more indifferent. I just don't see that working for a game like Oblivion...
    I guess I see your point. There are quite a few mods out there that add bathrooms (mainly one I know of) and a few house mods already have bathrooms added to them, but I have only seen one house mod that had a toilet with it, and that was the Halcyon Island mod. Well, it isn't boring when you have CM Companion mods though. I know that it might add realism to a realism mod called Vim and Vigor where you have to drink and eat to keep on living in the game, but there is no system for the bladder in that game, so there has to be some realism there.

I'd love to see this! I have no skill in modelling but I know of an open source program called Sculpty or Sculptor that seems really easy to work with. It's a lot like just using modeling clay. ILve always wanted to check it out. If I do I might see how well I do making a diaper :3

I have a somewhat low quality diaper model, but getting the textures right will be a huge pain. You can keep it just white if you want. Its in 3ds and obj.

There actually was a multiplayer mod for oblivion but it's extremely buggy and from what I've seen from it it's not worth the effort.