Thread: This may be a stupid question...

Default This may be a stupid question...

Hey everyone, I'm making the makeshift disposable from the wiki and I was wondering if there's anything to substitute the tape on the padding? Is it even needed?

Well...When I used to make my own diapers I would take a trash bag....and instead of making holes in it...I would put the papertowels or whatever long ways on the trashbag (unopened and flattened)...then i would tie the corners together.

Cool, I'll give it a shot. Thanks a lot ^^

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 AM ----------

Okay, I made it and wet it a little and it seems to be holding up, it's just a little cold and uncomfortable down there lol

that's usual with homemade diapers, there's no stretchiness to it and it will stretch out a bit. If you put underwear over it, it helps a bit. The plastic will stick to the skin and be a little annoying. You can try a little baby powder or something like that to help.

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

I also used bath towels....its a lot thicker, reliable, and comfortable...if you like thick. You WILL feel the wetness though.