Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Hypnosis

Smile Diaper Hypnosis

I found a lot of hypnosis cd's or downloads on warpmymind.com it is a great site and seance I have downloaded them and listen to them when I go to bed at night I have been waking up wet every morning. check the site out it is great

Some you have to buy and some of them are FREE here is the link
    http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.ph...FileCategory=6

Miku

i wet the bed a few times a month. its not fun when you cant help it. but tbh, if i didnt wet the bed at all, im sure i would want to experience it and when i do it would be fun.

To be honest I tried them years ago (totally violating the 18 and up disclaimer :p) and none of them did anything. Perhaps it was because i was thinking about it too hard but it was more or less just some creepy dude that i didn't know suggesting that i do things that i was thinking my not be a good idea. That was 1more than likely the issue.
    If there working for you, great! Results may vary rofl.

hypnosis is hard if you have a strong will...

The first rule of hypnosis:
    You have to want it. Hypnosis cannot force you to do something against your will. Strong will, dead mind, iron neurons, have little effect. Hypnosis is akin to a very strong sense of focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Babymullet Ver 9.8 View Post
    The first rule of hypnosis:
    You have to want it. Hypnosis cannot force you to do something against your will. Strong will, dead mind, iron neurons, have little effect. Hypnosis is akin to a very strong sense of focus.
    Have never thought of this. Seems very logical.

I tried them and it didn't work, mostly because I had to use headphones and I everytime I woke up they'd fallen out for an unknown amount of time. However I did fall into a trance using them, I found it really difficult to move it was kind of cool and really relaxing.

I remember talking to a hypnotist once and they said that if you only listened to a suggestion once or twice then you weren't really trying.

As someone said before, first you have to really want the change that is being suggested in the file.

Second you have to listen to it repeatedly over a period of time (think like a month or more) to have it really take effect. The bonus is that once you get used to hypnosis, and you start having success, then new hypnotic suggestions will be easier to follow.