Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Learn to draw Babyfur art

Default Learn to draw Babyfur art

Someone who is skilled at this stuff? As can teach tips may help me how I should be fine. Would love to learn drawing cute characters with diaper on.

I have no skills in how to draw. So I do not know if it will go. But I would like to learn. Are there any good programs that I can use?

Hope someone can help me.

BernardFx

I know my avatar isn't as good as a lot of other people's drawings and art, but that's just because I used my computer (Microsoft Paint, not much I can do there). If you have a typical style of drawings you like, just observe the picture, and mark out all the details. Oh, and practice, practice, practice!

Quote Originally Posted by BBFx View Post
    I know my avatar isn't as good as a lot of other people's drawings and art, but that's just because I used my computer (Microsoft Paint, not much I can do there). If you have a typical style of drawings you like, just observe the picture, and mark out all the details. Oh, and practice, practice, practice!
    Yes I know that I need to practice much.

large eyes round head
    little to no neck, the younger the less neck you show
    sort of a rounder shorter body, I think an adult size is 7 heads high so try 3 to 5 heads high.
    and stubby limbs with slightly large hands
    but easier said then done

tip from my art teacher, draw with your eyes, not with your mind.

Jay

if anyone has a good way to do it please tell me too!

BabyYuri

hmmm ok well im also getting into this! the best thing i can say is to get a wacom tablet if your doing PC drawing and check out some vids from this guy YouTube - Speed Drawing: Nekomi and the program he is using is Paint Tool Sai Paint tool SAI in English

Personally, I think that Tavi needs to do a great big tutorial on the basics of furry drawing xD That and we need to get Mr.Reva in here (they guy's a god of b-f drawing o.o)

try using paint.net i used it and you can choose over hundreds of things to do. (not litteral)

Quote Originally Posted by az86 View Post
    I have no skills in how to draw. So I do not know if it will go. But I would like to learn. Are there any good programs that I can use?
    I'm hardly skilled, but somewhat experienced, and can tell you, at least, what I've been told (by teachers and other people) about drawing in general. Though, chances are you won't follow what I have to say - it's not fun unless you really want to learn how to draw, and well!

Most of the art I've seen from people who jump right into it without any formal teaching or practice is just bad. I can use myself as an example. Da Vinci was not born with a paintbrush in his hand - he had teachers, and he had to practice to get better. Practice makes better, and taking a class helps you know what to practice, or at least where to start! There are also websites that will help you improve, and certain forums will, too, if you find yourself wanting to become a more serious artist. If you're not into taking classes (or one class, even), take a pencil and paper and just draw things around you. Drawing people is really difficult for a beginner because of how many different shapes they have, in addition to those shapes' workings-together and proportions.

My philosophy is that art is about expression. A camera can take a (literally) picture-perfect shot of something, but even then, the art comes in making it mean something. If you want to draw a fairly generic babyfur then I'm sure that there are things like that out there. That might work for someone with serious time constraints. It shouldn't take that long to sketch one or two things on a piece of paper every day, though! Depending on how talented you are (which, by the way, won't affect the end result too much, but rather how fast you can become 'good') you might find yourself looking at quite a good drawing by a few weeks, or a few months, or even a few years. Keep at it and you'll become great!