Thread: Hello There

Default Hello There

Hi! Just wanted to introduce myself a little bit. Ive been signed up with adisc for awhile just kinda forgot to activate my account all the way.

Im currently living in central Illinois, and am an AB. Noone really knows about it though except a few people online. I like to role play with my daddy that i just met bout 5 months ago as a little 2 to 3 yr old girl. I have always fantisized about having to wear diapers as long as i can remember.

If you want to know anything else just ask!

Hey there! Welcome to our community. ^^
    Be sure to read up on the rules in the top left corner of the site, and be sure to have a great time. Are there any other interests outside of ageplay and diapers that you'd like to share with us? Anything about your life, or things you do for fun, perhaps?

If you need a friend, you can talk to any of us.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you truly enjoy it here. Do you have any hobbies or interests outside of diapers that you would like to share so we can get to know you better?