Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Found this on craigslist.org

If some one is dumb enough to give him diapers good for him, but I think he will have a long wait.

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    If some one is dumb enough to give him diapers good for him, but I think he will have a long wait.
    You and me both

I met a couple of diaper lovers over craigslist. But it's just the same as meeting someone from any site. The one person I actually met in person I had spoken to for months over the phone and we grilled each other until I felt safe.

This was last year.

Oddly enough that and the time I sold my X-box was the only successful transaction I ever had through craigslist.

June

If he has enough balls to post a request to send a popular abdl diaper, then why doesn't he just order some bambinos?

Quote Originally Posted by TeenageToddler View Post
    If he has enough balls to post a request to send a popular abdl diaper, then why doesn't he just order some bambinos?
    Some people just don't like paying for things. The guy might think he can find someone who'll spend money on Bambinos so he doesn't have to.

I've read a lot of diaper ads on Craigslist... I've contacted a few guys but we haven't met up. The whole concept still feels a bit sketch.

Quote Originally Posted by TeenageToddler View Post
    He's not looking for diapers, he's looking to meet another ABDL. He's using the whole "diaper" thing as a cover. A monkey could see through this guys ruse. He's a creep.

Ahh, what we have here is a creeper. Isn't xraigslist notoriously known to be a breeding ground for creepers, anyway?

I instinctively cringe when I see the words Found this on craigslist.org. I don't think that this helped. However, there are some half decent deals of people selling AB stuff and diapers (if legit) in some of the larger areas.

Also, oceandaddy's avatar simultaneously makes me crack up laughing while creeping me out, I dig it.