Thread: Intro about me

Default Intro about me

Well I found this site because I am looking for answers. I am currently 21 and have been a DL for quite sometime now. I've been off and on about the whole deal. When I was younger I really enjoyed the feeling I got when wearing them. Around age 7-10 I was still wearing them for whatever reason. I then stopped wearing them and was "good" for quite sometime however its been an off and on ordeal. I really enjoy them but I am not sure why. Maybe its just a comfort thing. Anyway, as I said, I'm 21 years old and enjoy the arts. I have a girlfriend but am not sure about how to tell her about my "little secret." I do plan on telling her at some point but am just not sure how and not sure if I'm ready. But Thats just a little about me. I know its not much but I'm trying to get there.

Hello, PenguinMan, and welcome to ADISC. I hope you enjoy your time here.
    Why not tell us a little more about yourself, such as your hobbies and interests apart from diapers?

Welcome. If you're looking for answers, you've come to the right place.

Without trying to be condescending, I suggest that you run a few forum searches. Questions and reports about telling significant others come up relatively often. Other questions you may have may well have been answered before. Also, the wiki is an excellent resource on many of the frequently asked AB/DL questions.

...and of course, feel free to start your own threads with questions you can't answer or answer well elsewhere. We're a support community, and that's what we're here for.

Welcome abroad. So, what tipe of arts are you into?

I'm into film. I love all the behind the scenes stuff. Its always fascinated me. I love miniatures for films and I love special fx. I really enjoy making things (ie building using wood, metal, and various materials). I'm really good with my hands and have been into making things for quite sometime now. I love listening to music. I have a passion for movie score music however, I do also enjoy music genres such as rap/hip hop, rock, and pop.

Hi welcome to adisc

Wow! Your into the whole film scene too! I really wanna get into that kind've thing as a possible career choice. maybe we could talk about film sometime

Feel free to come talk to me or become my friend

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy it here! So, what kinds of artists do you listen to? This is a list from my profile here:

2Pac, T.I., Dr. Dre, Eminem, OutKast, Nas, Kanye West, The Game, 50 Cent, Lupe Fiasco, The Notorious B.I.G., Common, Jay-Z, Lil Waynel, Black Eyed Peas, Scarface, DMX, Wu Tang Clan, Raekwon, Method Man, A Tribe Called Quest, The Roots, Young Jeezy, Raekwon, Kid Cudi, Erykah Badu, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, Gnarls Barkley, Alicia Keys, Lauryn Hill, Mos Def, Black Star, Obie Trice, Rakim, Talib Kweli, Redman, GZA, Prince, Asher Roth , Lady Gaga, Timbabland, Amy Winehouse, Wale, Ghostface Killah,

At first, I thought that your username implied that you were a Pittsburgh Penguins fan. That would bring problems... GO CAPS!!!

hi PM!
    welcome to ADISC!
    I can totally relate, I am freaked-out about telling anyone (non DL)
    I really dont wanna have to deal with family, freinds, coworkers "finding out" and overreacting.
    At least it isn't illegal. It's just "an alternative clothing preference!"

The question is: why should you only celebrate Halloween (dressing up) once a year!?

~ Will