Thread: I need fox ears and a tail

Default I need fox ears and a tail

i need some good fox ears and a tail can any 1 help me please

I'd recommend Welcome to Pawstar! I got my tail and ears from them, they have a customizable fox tail you can order and if you order ears you can just put in the additional comments if you want a different color combination they are quite accommodating.

Random ears/tails websites or Fur Affinity users that I have bookmarked (not saying whether any of them do foxes specifically; I'm too lazy to go find out Nor am I endorsing any of these sites, having never actually used any yet...):

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Random ears/tails websites or Fur Affinity users that I have bookmarked (not saying whether any of them do foxes specifically; I'm too lazy to go find out Nor am I endorsing any of these sites, having never actually used any yet...):
    [list][*]Welcome to Pawstar! (they seem popular; placed an order with them myself, but not yet taken delivery, so I can't comment on quality)
    I loved Pawstar, I ordered from them 2 years ago for a bear hat. This was in October, I asked them if there was any way I could get it before Halloween. They got it to me like 3 days before, and didn't even charge me anything for faster shipping. I highly recommends them, I'm getting paws there once I get money.

i wanna tail and ears too!
    i wont get any for a while right now though

Cools thanks 4 the help guys u all rock \m/ ^-^ \m/

Pawstar does good work there at acen every yr

I see there are already several recommendations, but I'd personally like to put in a good word for Wolf Princess Designs. I know several people who've purchased from her, both some of the ordinary stuff she carries as well as some custom work (such as a dalmatian outfit and cow ears & tail), and all have been extremely happy. Additionally, everything she makes is vegan (no leather or real fur), if that's important to you.

You could always make your own. My ex made me a tiger tail and started making me ears as well, but never finished them v.v