Thread: Hey guys, from Florida

Default Hey guys, from Florida

I've been what you call a lurker on this site for quite a while and i've finally made the decision to speak out! I've been into diapers since i was 5 years old when i was adopted from another country and was put into diapers for my bedwetting problem. I am now 21 years old and although it may sound silly to some i've been kind of shy about posting on the internet but now I feel confident to introduce myself to you guys. Some of my hobbies include, reading, music (I am a musician and was in my high school and a couple of college bands), watching cartoons and movies, both babyish and adult, ps3, computer, ab/dl/furry life. Also just recently i've also kind of discovered a little bit of a sissy side in some ways. Anyways, if anyone would like to know more about me or would like to be my friend just reply to this post or send me a message and i'll answer back.

P.S. I would also like to mention that I am one of the most open minded individuals you will ever talk to and won't think anything weird of any particular interests you may have!

Welcome to ADISC!

Always great to have new members and the fact that your from Florida is a bonus! Hope to see you around and feel free to join this. - Florida

Thanks, Takashi for the warm welcome and for the link to the Floridian group! Feel free to message me if you like!

Yay for Florida
    What kind of instruments do you play?

Nice to meet you! My main instrument is Euphonium, which is a low brass instrument of the tuba family looking like a small tuba and plays 1 octave higher in pitch. The more common name that you might have heard of is the baritone. If you would like to learn more about the euphonium you can read the wikipedia entry for it. I would link it but i haven't posted enough yet to be allowed to. I also play a little trombone and trumpet. I love all instruments though and wish I could play the piano. Do you like music? If so what kinds?

By the way I am also a major band geek! :-)
    Last edited by Trevor; 14-Apr-2010 at 06:36. Reason: merging posts

Open mindedness on your part doesn't mean we have to be so open minded to accept any bogus age you give us.

Thread closed!