Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: questions about peeing

soggypampers

Default questions about peeing

Hi everyone! Just wanted to know. Do you push pee out or let it comeout on its own? And do you save it up, then flood? Or just go when you feel the urge? Thanks. Sorry if it sounds graphic

GaashaHuzzah

Pushing it is a REALLY bad idea, you're supposed to relax.

That's why Mother Nature invented faucets and waterfalls.

PS, in response to your question:

Option 2, Option 1.

I try to be careful when using diapers I don't trust.. If I let too much out, I could flood it and it would leak the Mississippi River. >>

But, I usually just relax and it comes out itself.

I understand the part about not trusting them. But all you really need to do is put some slits in the diaper and double or triple them. It may be alot of diaper but it works really good.

I usually just relax and let it come but I'm still not completely used to using diapers so it's still hard for me. Plus, subconsciously, I have a really hard time trusting my diaper; I'm just paranoid that if I wet it, it'll leak. I guess I just need more practice.

I'll save it up if I know I will have a diaper soon... Like when I wake up in the morning or if I'm leaving work soon and I can go home and put on a diaper. As far as flow, I just relax and let it all out...

Quote Originally Posted by Nihlus View Post
    I usually just relax and let it come but I'm still not completely used to using diapers so it's still hard for me. Plus, subconsciously, I have a really hard time trusting my diaper; I'm just paranoid that if I wet it, it'll leak. I guess I just need more practice.
    This is me too, I still have a hard time just trusting it, haha. But I'm getting better little by little. xD

Peachy

Personally, I have no clue how to "push" my pee out. It's more like a valve you need to open. Once it's open, I can push to increase the flow, but pushing to a point where the pressure opens the valve is not working for me.