Thread: Howdy

Default Howdy

Hi,

I've had an account here for a while but apparently I've never introduced myself. I'm a 23 year old college student living in Florida, been interested in diapers for as long as I can remember (definitely pre-puberty). I'm here mostly for the stories, but also for links to interesting content (pictures, paysites, etc). I'm writing a story, and I may post it when it's up to my quality/length standards.

My fantasies generally revolve around being diapered by maternal type women, ideally in a nice nursery and sometimes in public situations, and usually with a messy diaper.

Brian

Wow, I didn't know we had links to paysites? Well, welcome to the site. We are a diverse group with a lot of interesting conversations going on about many different subjects. I hope you'll get to enjoy the whole site. Since we are diverse, what else do you do for jollies? Do you have any hobbies? As for me, I enjoy music, playing my keyboards and riding my bike.

Welcome to ADISC, bcastillo! I hope that you enjoy your time here on this site. So, do you have any hobbies or interests that you partake in outside of *b/dlism?

Quote Originally Posted by bcastillo View Post
    Hi,

I've had an account here for a while but apparently I've never introduced myself. I'm a 23 year old college student living in Florida, been interested in diapers for as long as I can remember (definitely pre-puberty). I'm here mostly for the stories, but also for links to interesting content (pictures, paysites, etc). I'm writing a story, and I may post it when it's up to my quality/length standards.

My fantasies generally revolve around being diapered by maternal type women, ideally in a nice nursery and sometimes in public situations, and usually with a messy diaper.

Brian
    nice to see you here, i have also been here for a wile and never introduced my self but now i have don it to so wellcome to you