Thread: Hello From MT!!!

Cool Hello From MT!!!

Hello everyone iam eric from montana. I had some time to surf the net and never knew about this place. so i hope to surf and make new friends

they eric nice to meet you. Montana was an awsome place but a bit to chilly for my taste.

*sorry ment "hey" i apperently cant spell today
    Last edited by Trevor; 14-Apr-2010 at 02:19. Reason: merging posts

Welcome to the forums.
    I guess I'll inform both of you (Jay and mtdl84) that there is a little button at the bottom right of your post were you can edit something you have already posted, you can also delete the post the same way.

So mtdl84, do you have anything else you'd like to tell us?

I agree jay but its home

umm alittle more about me im 25 single, i have a job that i can come home smilling every day, which ive hurd is a bonus.

Im a DL have been since i was 9 due to my younger bro being a bedwetter, i would steal his diapers when no one was around.

Ive tried stoping but always come back so ive decided im hooked which i feel is a good thing.

Welcome to ADISC.
    At first I read "Hello from MTI" and I got excited. Guess not. :P
    Enjoy your stay here.

sorry zxdeadxmi that would be cool if it was, reason is there are not many here in Montana