Thread: New

I am DL and wear everywhere. I m normal except I love diapers. I would love to meet others. I wear disposable and love going to the beach in diapers. I have a great life and enjoy life. I once locked myself out of my truck and had to walk a half mile to a pay phone to call my wife. I had a t-shirt on but the diaper did stick out in the rear.
    Last edited by Trevor; 14-Apr-2010 at 00:00. Reason: making this all fit coherently

Hey happy634. Welcome to the site!

Any info that you would like to share with us? yoou hobbies, interests?

You say you wear everywhere? dooes that include in work, outside etc? I couldnt do that, wouldnt have the guts :p

jeez you dont really care who sees ur diaper. well be careful not to get anybody you know to think ur wiered.
    welcome to adisc hopefully you can realax and enjoy ur time, like me

Hello and welcome.

I bet that running around a peach in diapers will get you noticed, but I guess it depends on how many other people are at the beach.

Other than that, I hope your "I would love to meet others" is a general statement, as ADISC discourages personal meets and does not allow personal ads or suggestions to meet of any kind, for security reasons.