Thread: hello

Hello Plasticpants07, Welcome to the forums!
    Don't mean to be rude but, perhaps you've misted the concept of posting an introduction thread. We ask you to post a introduction thread so that, being a support community, we can get to know you as a person. All I got from this is that you know how to say hello in English. You can choose to tell us as little or as much as you like however, it can be quite difficult making friends without knowing anything about the person. If your comfortable with it, I would suggest that you tell us a little more about yourself, hobbies and such. To give you an idea I'll share some of my interests with you. I love to participate in track in field (throwing discus), spend way to much time on my xbox, Love to write (although I can't seem to stick with a single story for long), and like most people here, have an interest in diapers.
    Now that I have shared some of the things I'm passionate about why don't you give it a try?
    Again, Welcome to ADISC!

Welcome to ADISC! Just so you know, the purpose of a greetings/intro post is to introduce yourself to the forum. Tell us a little more about yourself, who are you? All I know is that you are a very welcoming person. But I hope you enjoy your time here!