Thread: hello

Hello, and welcome to ADISC. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Would you care to tell us a little more about yourself?
    Your hobbies, interests, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by muffin22 View Post
    hi! new here : )

see you all around in the forums
    Hi and welcome.

Hello there, and welcome! Like Grapejuice said above, we would love to hear more about your individual interests outside of *B/DL!
    Also be sure to read the rules and have a great time here. If you need a friend, you can talk to just about any of us!

I love playing video games, and doing various things on the computer ( making graphics, websites etc.) I also love to cook, especially Japanese food : )
    I like kids tv shows, family guy, south park, anime/manga.

: 3

Welcome muffin22,

We are all fair and nice people round here, so don't hesitate to join in on the discussion's and add your own two cents. Also don't forget to check out the IRC and come have some fun with us there.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy it here cause it is a real friendly place up here. We do ask if you can tell us a little more about yourself. Hobbies, interests, travel advice, KFC recipes, we are always here to support and welcome all who come.