• Amount per package

43 26.54%
  • Absorbency

115 70.99%
  • Other

36 22.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is it about a diaper that makes you buy it?

Default What is it about a diaper that makes you buy it?

what about a diaper makes you buy a certain kind of diaper? is it thickness or bulkiness, absorbency, the quantity of diapers you get per package, prints or design of the diaper, crinkles, tapes or pullups,

for me I like the prints the best, as long as it looks super amazing or cute or cool on me I don't care if it leaks. something about cool prints like stars bright colors characters baby blue sides and tabs, just is like the icing on top of a cake and I like lots of frosting.

I will buy any diaper I have not tried before.
    These days that's not very many, I pretty much have to wait untill something new comes out.

For regular use, I go with a combination of price vs. performance.

Almost all of these qualities contribute to my final decision, so I won't vote.
    But I'd have to say that style and general aesthetics of the diaper are more valuable to me than having a ridonculous amount of functionality.

I don't really need the extra capacity. I've only leaked a handful of times in the past (I don't think I have much of a capacity... you know?). When that changes, maybe my opinion will too! But for now, it's definitely in the cuteness factor for me.

I seem to like the pull up styles, just becaus they are easy for me to use in my Day to day life.. But I do like tapes when I have the time to act childish :P and they have to be really absorbent. I'm planning on going to a medical supply store to see if I can find some, can anyone reccomend any specific pull up diapers?

I usually love to experiment with different nappies although i think i have found my perfect match (bambino classico).

Usually i love a big, thick nappy that has alot of crinkly noise coming from it but also it needs to hold alot.

Ginger

hehe I actually think its quite difficult to vote I should have added an all of the above button I think that would be taking first place.

Really, the print hardly affects the diapers I choose. I do like Bambinos, but the design on the front is just a great extra feature for a good-quality diaper. To me, anyway.

I buy diapers according to absorbency and bulkiness. I don't think I could ever ever buy an ABU diaper simply because their absorbency sucks. I mean, a diaper is made to stop leaks, so what use is it if it doesn't do it's intended job?

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Really, the print hardly affects the diapers I choose. I do like Bambinos, but the design on the front is just a great extra feature for a good-quality diaper. To me, anyway.

I buy diapers according to absorbency and bulkiness. I don't think I could ever ever buy an ABU diaper simply because their absorbency sucks. I mean, a diaper is made to stop leaks, so what use is it if it doesn't do it's intended job?
    That's a good point but still cute prints are always a nice feature, but it doesnt make a diaper a diaper because underoos have cute or cool prints on them too. however for a diaper that is absorbent and has cute or cool prints is a plus in my opinion

I want a diaper that is soft , has a nice fit , is very comfortable ,has two tapes Not three . is absorbent and most important it has to have a tape zone.

Since I wear cloth, I look for a pre-fold, and night weight for absorbency. Because I wear to bed, that's important.