Thread: Hello World!

Default Hello World!

Another DL from TX here (Houston).

Other than diapers I am primarily into computers, electronics and making music (play keyboard, guitar, bass and a number of other stringed instruments).

I'm 29 and have been a DL for many years but I am usually just a lurker online. Also I am married, my wife is not into ABDL stuff but she is accepting of me anyways. She doesn't participate but she does tolerate me wearing diapers whenever I want which is enough to make me a happy man =)

My favorite diaper is bambino bianco with an abri-let maxi booster.. also like attends with one abri-let maxi and two abri-let regulars ; )

Valence

Hello, and welcome to ADISC. I hope you enjoy your time here.
    You seem like a very talented person, what with learning to play all of those instruments. What kind of songs do you tend to play? Or make, as you also mentioned?

Quote Originally Posted by Grapejuice View Post
    Hello, and welcome to ADISC. I hope you enjoy your time here.
    You seem like a very talented person, what with learning to play all of those instruments. What kind of songs do you tend to play? Or make, as you also mentioned?
    Hehe.. I'm more tenacious than naturally talented, music is something I love so I put a lot of time into studying and practicing

I play alot of different styles but primarily jazz inspired electronica and shoegaze/dream pop (similar to artists like Ulrich Schnauss, Cocteau twins, slowdive)

Quote Originally Posted by dltigerT View Post
    Hehe.. I'm more tenacious than naturally talented, music is something I love so I put a lot of time into studying and practicing

I play alot of different styles but primarily jazz inspired electronica and shoegaze/dream pop (similar to artists like Ulrich Schnauss, Cocteau twins, slowdive)
    good to see another music lover X]
    Welcome to ADISC dude

DannyTheNinja

Hey, you sound right up my alley. I'm a seasoned pianist myself, and currently experiment with speed, thrash and power metal (yes, on a piano). Bass guitar is something I'd love to learn eventually... perhaps you can teach me? ^_^

Welcome to ADISC! You sound like an interesting person. Hope you like it here and that the atmosphere encourages you to come out of your lurker shell a little. It certainly did for me.

--Danny

Greetings, and welcome. You writes yo know a lot of abou 1 and 0. I have a question: Is posible to invent some wifi (USB) comunicator, which see more than 100 m/300 ft ? Iīm profesional of automatizacion, I havenīt enough time to study and experiments... And if you have some reason to donīt know or simply not want or is imposible inside of legal limits, I wonīt be furious