i played portal and beat it today.
    a theme song
    Good gameplay
    GREAT storyline
    nice genra mixing

already confirmed a sequel
    PORTAL 2

But im Prophicised

I beat portal a while ago. I had to tweak it just right so it wouldn't lag on my Geforce 6100 video card. Anyways I got two versions of the end song. AudioSurf on Steam comes with the orange box soundtrack and it contains a J.C. mix of "Still Alive" the guy who wrote and plays "Still Alive". I like his version a bit more then the in-game one.

Also you can get the orange box soundtrack for free by just downloading the AudioSurf demo and going into C:/programs/Steam/"something"/audiosurf/orange box soundtrack.

Shall I direct everyone's attention to This Video.

The guy completes the game in 13 Minutes and 46 Seconds! If you don't want to watch the whole thing, then I suggest at least skipping to the 11 Minute mark. That's when the last level starts. It's absolutely amazing.

Youtube links of the above video:

Portal Speedrun - Part 1

Portal Speedrun - Part 2

Portal's a cracking game. I don't own it myself, but I played through it all at a friend's place. I've played very few games with such a brilliant atmosphere.

Love it, can't wait for Portal 2. Especially for GlaDOS.
    Here is an interesting observation about her, by the way.

Ever since Rance's thread on the game, I've really wanted to play it.

I've completed the flash game of it a couple of times though...

I'll play it one day, I need find a friend who has the game.

That guy had to have been on some sort of chemical additive, in order to do portal that well and so fast, I don't think he...she? (it?) made any mistakes.

Portal... What a fab game. Shame it's a bit short though.

I believe Half-Life Ep3 / 3 and Portal will combine into one.