Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Double Down with KFC

Default Double Down with KFC

So today, after X amount of months as what could be considered an urban myth, KFC released the legendary Double Down sandwich as a part of their menu in restaraunts across the country.
    This sandwich includes bacon, cheese and honey mustard, but what really defines this sandwich is that rather than having bread buns, they use fried (or grilled!) chicken. That's right, chicken instead of bread
    Surprisingly, this sandwich does not have the most calories on the KFC menu.

So did anybody (other than myself) buy one today?
    The sandwich, while probably shortening my life by a few days, was one of the most delicious things I have tasted in a long time :]

Lastly, if you'd like more info on this gift of the gods, visit its site: KFC Double Down - KFC.com

Bread? Bread's for SISSIES. What you want to hold together your meat-filled meat-covered sandwich is, by God, MORE MEAT. That's right. The new Double-Down sandwich. Keep dreaming, you dreamers.

Quote Originally Posted by Akira View Post
    Bread? Bread's for SISSIES. What you want to hold together your meat-filled meat-covered sandwich is, by God, MORE MEAT. That's right. The new Double-Down sandwich. Keep dreaming, you dreamers.
    I wish this were facebook, so I could click like on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Akira View Post
    *Confused*
    Are you saying keep dreaming as if this isn't real?

I've got some stuff to do tomarrow so I might stop there and check it out.

Normally, I'm afraid of trying new foods but this thing looks pretty tempting.