Thread: hello from georgia!

Talking hello from georgia!

Hi everyone! I am 15 years old. And today I got my first diapers! (Pampers cruisers size 7) and I am definately a dl! I really want to find a girl my age to chat with. I am about 5'5", a freshman in high school, have blue eyes, long brown hair, and I love diapees and motocross any girls out there send me a pm!

Hi there. Welcome to ADISC. Congrats on getting your first diapers. Can you tell us a little more about the non-DL side of yourself? What kind of hobbies do you have?

Hi welcome to ADISC!

Anyways, so you're into motocross? My brother and dad raced my whole childhood but my father woudl never let me ride one. What kind of bike do you ride? Also do you like to race or ride freestyle?

Ah, another Georgian...When I am home, I am outside Marietta, I am currently in school just outside of Savannah. Welcome...

Welcome! Again, ADISC isn't a dating community, it's a support community. However, on another note, I have a question. If you don't mind answering, what part of Georgia are you from?

Please say Decatur, College Park... Welcome to ADISC! I am not from Georgia (Go DMV!) but I do hope you enjoy your time here! But realize that this is primarily a support site we have here. This is not a dating site at all and I am sorry if you expected this site to be just that. But we do have some nice folk here that are always here to support you.