Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So I wore to class

Default So I wore to class

It was cool, nothing special really, as no one noticed. It's a really different experience going around your business knowing you have a diaper on, really made me feel like a baby, which I liked. Definately something to do again.

Tomorrow I will be buying some attends with an AB friend, and hopefully we can change each other afterwards. Then I'm going to an AB munch that evening. I will meet lots of fellow ABs and DLs. It'll be a blast.

Then in May I'm invited to an AB birthday party, I can't wait!

Congrats...I've worn to school a few times...Some people act like it's such a big deal and that it's super risky, but it's really not that bad

Congragulations! I just did that a few days ago! It's fun!

Anyways it seems like you have a lot of AB/Dls that live around you.

baby kiffer

Sounded fun...

But weren't you nervous the whole time???

Yeah, it's no big deal. Fun though! Glad you enjoyed it dude, and good luck with all your future escapades!

Awesome, wearing out is always fun, I love it, especially when I'm wearing a diaper that could be more easily noticed (I.e, abena, bambino..). It's such a fun rush.