Not really looking for specific advice, just need to tell someone....
Here's my situation:
- I'm in my 4th year of college, but will need at least one more semester before I can get a degree.
- I went to an expensive state college for 2 years and then moved back home and took 2 years at a technical institute.
- I'm bisexual, a furry, and a DL - my parents know about none of these.
- I have literally no idea what I want to do with my life
- I've changed majors from Chemistry, to English Ed., to Psychology, to computer programming.
- I'm nearly 23 years old and still live at home.
- I work part-time (~15 hours/week) at a gas station and make less than $600/month.
- I live in the midwestern US, where unemployment is insane.
- I have pretty much no marketable job skills.
At this point, I'm really just living to continue living. I feel as though I have no real purpose or drive. My life is completely boring and stagnant, and it's driving me insane. I am nearly failing 2 of my courses (out of 3) and I can't bring myself to even care enough to get a tutor.