Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have the BEST Boyfriend!!

Default I have the BEST Boyfriend!!

Hey all I am not sure if this something to start a thread on, but I just had to tell someone about him...

We have been dating since Dec 4th 2008 and he has known about my DL-ness since the start as i didn't want to hide anything from him.

Well in the past he has worn diapers for me beause it turns me on..

But anyways to the real story.

a little while ago we went on holiday, while on holiday I picked up a few packets of diapers(as living at home its hard to order them online and get them shipped) When we got back home I put on one. and he liked the look and feel of them on me. Well last night I was still up playing around on Facebook I think and he went to bed early. I came back into the room and all I could smell was baby powder... now I didn't think to much of it as he has this pillow that is like memory foam. so it cant really be washed and he has sprinkled baby power over it... so we mucked about for a little while and asked if he wanted to go for a smoke. I left first and toddled off outside for a smoke and he then I went toliet and by this stage he is back in bed.

While I jump into bed next to him I hear a russle of a diaper and I pulled back the blankets and here he was - in a diaper!! I fell hard straight away and was like why are you in one.. "they feel nice and look cool" I was just purely shocked! so of course I put one on and snuggled into him!

So for that suprising me of him in a diaper he has got to be the best Boyfriend ever!

Aren't you the lucky one! I suspect, back in the day when I was in college and had a boy friend, I suspect he might have done the same thing for me. We did a lot of kinky stuff together, so..... Anyway, enjoy the relationship.....and stop smoking. You'll live longer and more healthy to enjoy each others' love. Sorry. I just had to be a parent..

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi_Sin View Post
    Hey all I am not sure if this something to start a thread on, but I just had to tell someone about him...

We have been dating since Dec 4th 2008 and he has known about my DL-ness since the start as i didn't want to hide anything from him.

a little while ago we went on holiday, while on holiday I picked up a few packets of diapers(as living at home its hard to order them online and get them shipped) When we got back home I put on one. and he liked the look and feel of them on me. Well last night I was still up playing around on Facebook I think and he went to bed early. I came back into the room and all I could smell was baby powder... now I didn't think to much of it as he has this pillow that is like memory foam. so it cant really be washed and he has sprinkled baby power over it... so we mucked about for a little while and asked if he wanted to go for a smoke. I left first and toddled off outside for a smoke and he then I went toliet and by this stage he is back in bed.

While I jump into bed next to him I hear a russle of a diaper and I pulled back the blankets and here he was - in a diaper!! I fell hard straight away and was like why are you in one.. "they feel nice and look cool" I was just purely shocked! so of course I put one on and snuggled into him!

So for that suprising me of him in a diaper he has got to be the best Boyfriend ever!

I rejoice with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi_Sin View Post

d'awww :3

Adorable and terrible at the same time.

You've got to share diapers with him now! D:

Lucky asshole...I was lucky to even get my friend-with-benefits to admit he liked bondage!

You seem very happy... that's wonderful news, then. ^_^