Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The worst thing you have done to an ex

Default The worst thing you have done to an ex

So whats some of the worst things you have done to a X to get back.

My X has been running around telling people about me being a AB/DL. So I decided to take back are WoW acct's both are in my name. An she will never get her toons back.

SO what have you done

I took the good, round X-squared test and decided that it proved that the data wasn't statistically significant!

Honestly, nothing. I try to be kind to everyone, especially people who were once intimate with me. If I feel some kind of enmity or tension, like I'm feeling right now to my most recent ex, I choose to keep my distance. Vengeance is a selfish construct.

What's the one thing more powerful than justice? Mercy.

In the seventh grade, a boy turned me down, so I plugged up his saxophone with cat poop. Ahaha, I know. Lame Nei is lame, but HE DESERVED IT.

So immature!

Never broke up with somebody who I felt the need to get revenge on.
    Actually that's not true, one ex dumped me for my best friend, but I hated her anyway.

Another ex dumped me by text, whilst I was at a wake!!
    Ooo I did get revenge for that! We stayed good friends, and I would always wind her up by telling everyone that she dumped me whilst I was at a wake. People judge you just for dumping by text, so there's no justifying what she did.
    I even bought a Subway once, and was with her at the time, and just told the Subway guy the story. That really was funny!

Moral of the story: Don't dump somebody by text!

I made one of them feel like hell. Then I went and tore them apart emotionally. She was sad for a long time....

This was awhile back. A lot of things had gone wrong in just such a way that I couldn't deal with it. I just blew up. I regret all of it.

I had an ex who was ignorant and acted like I was retarded and he was very bigoted and judgmental and hated my AB side and he refused to listen. So I used to go on a forum and post things about him and trash talking him. He was a member there and only lurked. I got away with it because one, he never reported me and two, I never said his name there.

I was asked out on a TI-83 and embarrassed her when I told people how she asked me out. IDK where she has been over the past 2 years. She probably has some kids by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Siege89 View Post
    So whats some of the worst things you have done to a X to get back.

My X has been running around telling people about me being a AB/DL. So I decided to take back are WoW acct's both are in my name. An she will never get her toons back.

SO what have you done
    Moved on and largely forgotten about them. That was 2 people and 12 years ago.

Of course, I checked up on her from time to time. It was rewarding to see that she went downhill. While I didn't exact that revenge, it was what I had anticipated.