Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You see this video off youtube

Default You see this video off youtube

Some guy diaper change in public by some play chick this stuff is crazy that she would do this for him .
    [youtube]w1WSJu34N-I&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/youtube]

I'm try to embed it but can't get it how do get video embed in to the forum.

Well, nothing is inherently "wrong" with the video. Probably SHOULD be wearing more clothes. The video itself doesn't show him with the diaper off.

My opinion: Should be removed, not technically against the rules.

Great to see someone championing the movement. I feel good about the future.

Unfortunately without actual nudity I doubt it will get removed unless someone flags it.

yeah just post becuase was something never seen be for perfect normal person coming long and doing that and What diaper is he wear too it one tape and got baby print across it the the guy in video say he see care bears.

Quote Originally Posted by NateSean View Post
    Great to see someone championing the movement. I feel good about the future.

Unfortunately without actual nudity I doubt it will get removed unless someone flags it.

He's not "championing the movement," it's a video from the Folsom Street Fair, a BDSM/kink festival, this isn't some step into the future or other nonsense, just someone taking part in the "festivities."

June

Well, While this may be a fanstasy for a lot of us (getting a public diaper change) I think this guy needs to do this stuff in more private places. I'm not saying he shouldn't enjoy having a caretaker, I just believe that there was probably a better place to do this other than on the sidewalk in broad daylight. A public bathroom would have been more acceptable.
    Last edited by June; 12-Apr-2010 at 02:38. Reason: Grammar