Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Question - What do you do to make yourself wet?

Question Another Question - What do you do to make yourself wet?

I know this question is way more obvious than the last one, but what is it that you guys drink to wet?

I drink green tea, water, and sodas (which makes me even thirstier for water) to wet

GaashaHuzzah

Never forget the cranberries!!

Or the catnip/dandelion tea!

Human souls. I'm a fangire.

Just water, I guess. I don't normally drink to wet, because I'll eventually have to pee anyway. ^^

Spearmint

usually water, I mostly wet at night, and soda only helps more than water if it has caffine in it, which keeps me up, so none of that at night.

No matter how hard I try, I still can't wet if I'm not on the toilet. So I put the lid down and sit on the toilet, which tricks my body into letting things flow. :P

Energy drinks, specifically Monster, that stuff makes me go like crazy within 1.5 to 2 hours, also lemonade, kool-aid, 'cause you can drink those by the gallon and still want more :P

Lots of water, my bladder capacity isn't that great to start with. So if you drink a bunch of water and wait long enough you will be able to go easier.

LilpawsGHuskypup

Nothing special. I just drink whenever I want to drink something, the amount varies.
    I don't actively strive to wet, if I have to go and happen to be diapered I can make the choice to wet it if I feel like it. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by LilpawsGHuskypup View Post
    Nothing special. I just drink whenever I want to drink something, the amount varies.
    I don't actively strive to wet, if I have to go and happen to be diapered I can make the choice to wet it if I feel like it. ^^
    Sooner or later you have to pee.