Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New chinese diaper One tape cute desighn

Default New chinese diaper One tape cute desighn

Adult Diaper - Dongfang(shenzhen) Sanitary Supplies Factory - Manufacturer

copy and paste it...it comes in M L XL

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Never mind just click it and it will take you to the sight.

Cool but how would one go about buying one and having it shipped to the US?

I Assume this is a bulk trading site, so you would be getting pallets full with bad ones too

Most Chinese sites do bulk orders only. I worry when I see things being sold from China. Its right next to Nigeria in my mind.

I'd be cautious. The right leg gather looks torn. It might be an optical illusion, but at best means that they didn't check the picture, or worse, produced a run of defective product.
    Last edited by BitterGrey; 11-Apr-2010 at 23:15. Reason: ...or at worse...

Seems like these would be pricy to ship, and low quality(Probably has lots of lead in it to, if that joke is still valid)

Spearmint

they look good, but looks can be very decieving. Buy with caution, in my mind, most chinese goods=cheaply made.

For some reason the picture is of a plastic backed diaper with a plastic taping panel, but the description says cloth backed with velcro fasteners.??? Seems pretty dodgy to me. Oh and I'm pretty sure that's a baby diaper pictured not an adult diaper (It's way too small).

One thing that i have found when browsing for diapers from china is the number of suppliers that have all the details for their adult diapers but have a picture of their baby diapers there just to throw you off. When you enquire with the manufacturer they will tell you that the picture is actually of their baby diapers because they had nothing to put there at the time. (Had this happen a couple of times).

Quote Originally Posted by BitterGrey View Post
    I'd be cautious. The right leg gather looks torn. It might be an optical illusion, but at best means that they didn't check the picture, or at worse, produced a run of defective product.
    I think it's just a weird fold, it's easier to see in the full size pic, which for some reason (at least for me anyway) they don't show on the page, even when you hit zoom :S