Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The immortal fruit

Default The immortal fruit

I realized I've never done a proper introduction thread on ADISC while other people are starting to re-introduce themselves. So I figured I would...not follow that trend and still not write an introduction. Fooled you, didn't I?

No, I'll use this thread to announce my departure. *gasp* Temporary departure, folks, don't worry. I'm the immortal fruit, so traveling to the Scottish highlands for a week and a half won't hurt me and I'll be back in one piece and with all my fuzz and stem and leaf on top. I'm just gonna enjoy my vacation in Scotland.

In other words, I'll be here for another 24 hours and then you'll have to make do without me until this month is over. Please be careful and do not destroy this forum during my absence. Instead, take the time to post intelligent new threads, new reports on get-togethers, new blog entries about epic fail, and don't forget to fill the gallery with new exciting photos (and of course send me all your money )

Or to use a traditional cheezy DL line: Stay wet, peeps! I'm sure I will - Scotland isn't known for being the dryest place on earth!

Awwww peach....

We will miss you. Be safe and have lots and lots of fun there!

Well Enjoy your Time Peachy. I'm sure your have a good time. And you'll buy as much as you can due to the low exchange rate :P.

But Don't peaches rot over time? so how can one be immortal? Are they even alive? But don't let those questions to get you while you are away. I'm sure we'll miss your absence. But it won't be the end of the world!

See ya, have fun in the rain. You get used to it quite quickly (I know, I live in the Netherlands ).

Hope you have a great trip! Rain or no, it sounds like much fun. Try not to think about the smoking ruin that will await your return here.

noooooo how can we survive a full week and a half without are furry fruit =O hehe just messing with ya have a nice time in Scotland peach

Bye the forever fruit of Adisc. None of us can wait until your return.

O ye’ll tak’ the high road and I’ll tak’ the low road,
    And I’ll be in Scotland afore ye.
    But me and my true love will never meet again,
    On the bonnie, bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!

Loch Lomond (song)

Have a safe trip, Peachy, 'n I hope you can understand those Scotsmen! I had a teacher from Scotland in junior high 'n couldn't understand a word she said!

Do try some haggis. tho'! It's delicious!