Thread: Hellllo

Default Hellllo

Hey guys what's up, I'm Matt. You probably have seen me at other forums in the community.

Ok, if we've seen you at other forums in the community, you'll know how introductions work, and realise that this isn't a suitable one. You'll also realise the important of reading everything you need to, before you make a thread, so I'm assuming you've read the getting started guide!

Tell us about your hobbies and interests outside diaper wearing, any games you play, your favourite type of music... we are a community here, which means we talk about more than just diapers.

Welcome to the Disk

Hello Matt, Welcome to the forums!
    As talula has also said, We'd like to get to know the person behind the screen so why don't you start by telling us a little more about yourself?

Hello, and welcome to ADISC. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to ADISC! I haven't seen you in any other forums cause this is the only one that I participate in. Hope you enjoy it here but do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share with us? BTW that is an interesting avatar you have there.