Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally did it

Default Finally did it

I finally...after many years, hung out with a girl! It was a lot of fun too, we went out for Chinese and just was able to talk about stuff. I must say, I have been over obsessing about everything when it comes to hanging out with someone of the opp. sex, I was cool and calm the whole time about was able to just talk to her like a normal person. Anyway, I am quite happy and it sounds like we may do something again soon

That's all folks.

Why is this a thread you ask? B/c I figured that since I have made enough threads about hanging out with girls and trying to do things with them, I might as well inform you about this major accomplishment. This for me is like the Soviets turning the Germans back at Stalingrad haha.

Congrats on this major achievement. Now if I had the time to count how many threads it took until today for this to happen. 1...2....57... But seriously congrats and lets hope it can happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Congrats on this major achievement. Now if I had the time to count how many threads it took until today for this to happen. 1...2....57... But seriously congrats and lets hope it can happen again!
    Lol, was it really that many? Hey it took a while, but it happened!

YAY!!!!

I'm so happy for you!!!

I knew you'd finally get there in the end!

Maybe next time you'll manage it without giving us 8million threads on the matter :P

Soon it will be second nature! Us girls aren't that scary really!!!

So happy for you

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    Lol, was it really that many? Hey it took a while, but it happened!
    I was joking with the 57 but it could be a plausible number.

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    I was joking with the 57 but it could be a plausible number.
    I really wouldn't doubt it! haha.

Bravo, I know a lot of people can feel intimidated around the opposite sex, but it sounds like you were just golden
    I grew up with only girls my age around me, so I am actually more comfortable talking to girls than people of my own sex! :S haha

Pics or it didn't happen.

Seriously though, congrats. Maybe you'll get to first base next time.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    This for me is like the Soviets turning the Germans back at Stalingrad haha.
    p4iahtyio4awehntyauoe4btauipwerbgtpaweribgtrjkegba sdfilykhbwerqhtauapiuwghetkabtnkbxclgkjbsdflkjbhqw p4eiuthapweuthapwiebgaihwetgansbdgfmnxbczguahwertp oauwisbrhbglakjpweutha9[pweruthapruiefjksdgldfksjbhaerpuhapweruibhrtuip!!!

Well, congrats on that. The girl thing, anyway - not the historical allusion. They are, truly, human beings! Er, girls. Not historical allusions... aren't... human beings.

???

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    They are, truly, human beings! Er, girls. Not historical allusions... aren't... human beings.
    ???
    Oh, but we can pretend, darling. We can pretend.