Thread: My introduction

Default My introduction

Hello all, My name is eve and I am a little fur and a caretaker I reverse roles alot. I am a greyish white wolf with a bit of black on my muzzle. I like to talk to people as well as to understand een more about the fur community. Im sorry if this shouldnt be here but I want to get out there and do something I hope people talk to me.

Welcome to the forums!
    For future reference Introductions go in the Greetings and Introductions forum. You can request a change or you can hope a mod will move it for you.
    Other than your furry/caretaker side, do you have any hobbies or interests you'd like to share with us?

Valence

Hello, and welcome to ADISC. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Quote Originally Posted by Thisusernamewontfi View Post
    Welcome to the forums!
    For future reference Introductions go in the Greetings and Introductions forum. You can request a change or you can hope a mod will move it for you.
    Other than your furry/caretaker side, do you have any hobbies or interests you'd like to share with us?
    Well Im a gamer I mostly do stratgie and rpgs. I write and also sew. I want to become a professor in english but Im lazy and am not in the mood to be gramaticly correct. I do roleplay and I try to be literate.

I am interested in the furry community and have always wondered what it would be like to meet more fur's. I know of 2 and ahalf in real life. I enjoy just plain old conversation. If you guys have anymore questions please dont hesitate to pm me , also to I forget to refresh the page alot

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Grapejuice View Post
    Hello, and welcome to ADISC. I hope you enjoy your time here.
    thank you, and are you a fur?

Well if you like to chat a lot then perhaps you should try out the IRC. At the top of the page click on the "Live Chat" option and then the chat now button.

There are a lot of us who are gamers here as well, including me. Not much for strategic games, although I love RPG's like Morrowind and Oblivion. Also if your into role playing there are two RP's in my signature, Potty wars is a diaper RP that often times has one lined posts with minimal description. On the other side Trails of Discovery is a much more detailed RP that has nothing to do with diapers. Feel free to try your hand at ether one.

Edit: Woo-Hoo! 300 posts!

Quote Originally Posted by Thisusernamewontfi View Post
    Well if you like to chat a lot then perhaps you should try out the IRC. At the top of the page click on the "Live Chat" option and then the chat now button.

There are a lot of us who are gamers here as well, including me. Not much for strategic games, although I love RPG's like Morrowind and Oblivion. Also if your into role playing there are two RP's in my signature, Potty wars is a diaper RP that often times has one lined posts with minimal description. On the other side Trails of Discovery is a much more detailed RP that has nothing to do with diapers. Feel free to try your hand at ether one.

Edit: Woo-Hoo! 300 posts!
    Ive yet to play Oblivion, I hear its quite good. and I shall check out those rp's.

Oh Im also trying to sew babyish items, if anyone knows of places where I could sell them that would be greet, I try to please the *b/dl/lil fur community.