Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my intro (obvious title)

Default my intro (obvious title)

ok here goes im a 14 year old male who wants to wear diapers but i cant get any because of my situation here. the only way is to well babysit but god knows who to babysit, well im awaiting the day for diapers. i have 1 little brother age 13 well annoying and want to get back at him for annoying me. sometimes i feel the need for diapers really bad and take drastic messures, simulate the feel. but im officialy out of ideas, but i can always grow a mustache the only diapers i have access to are the sucky depends pads my dad wears. which are only for the frontal area if you know what i mean.

I play ALOT of video games literaly burnt out 1 system from too much gaming (wii disc grinding). but i put 3000 hours on it in 2 1/2 years. broke 4 nds's and 1 dsi, 1 psp, 1 gba, and 1 gamecube.

I go to high school, high grades (not telling average) and thats it post if you i dont care lol. i gotta get out more!

Nice intro and welcome to ADISC!
    There are many of us here who play video game. What games do you play a lot?
    Outside of Video games and diapers, do you have any other hobbies or interests you'd like to share with us? Play any sports, read any books,writing, or anything like that?

A mustache, hmm?
    That just could work. Make sure it matches your hair color, though, or no one will be fooled. *teasing*

Realistically, though, it's best to just wait it out until you can viably buy your own diapers.

Oh wow, that's a lot of broken consoles..! ^^;;; I'd be interested in hearing what happened to all of them. What's your favorite genre of game?

Good to hear about the high grades, too; that'll prove to be very useful later on. Any plans on what to do after high school?

welcome to adisc hope you enjoy it here as to babysitting do not do it stealing diapers if you get caught it will make it worst if its for the money ask your mom to ask her friends if they need one always a good way

Hello, and welcome to ADISC. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to ADISC. That is a lot of broken consoles. I wonder how much money you went through to get those. :P

Welcome to adisc, please enjoy your time here

thanks everyone and all those consoles well it came up to 1200$! i coudlve gotten diapers for a year even! i will enjoy my time here.

Sorry to resurrect this somewhat dead thread. But just letting you know, I live in the next city south of you a mirror image if you could call it that.

Welcome to ADISC! I now want to figure out if the mustache thing is literal or a metaphor for something freaky? But in all seriousness, I do hope you enjoy it here on this site!