Thread: Diapered Pup

Talking Diapered Pup

I am a 30 year old diaper lover living in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. I have been aware of my desire to wear diapers since I was about 8 years old. Always being ashamed of this need, I have never acted on it until the past few years. In that time I have thrown away a few hundred dollars worth of diapers, onsies, etcr. Always ashamed of being found out by family, friends, or a boyfriend (at the time). What I would really like, is to find other AB's and diaper lovers to talk to, as this isnt a topic thats accepted much. I am not really looking to talk to people who are ONLY interested in sex or pics of me to masterbate to. These things are great, but there are so many other things to talk about. Do diaper boys really exist? LOL. Why havent I found any close to me?

My hobbies include working out, automobile repair, gardening, and anything else that involves getting dirty or sweaty. I have a great mechanical and logical side, which makes me a great problem solver. ADAPT, IMPROVISE, and OVERCOME! I am also a well trained, obedient, and submissive pup. I have also been told that I can give one hell of a massage.

well welcome it you would like you can add me i would love to get to know you

yay!
    more puppies!
    welcome

Quote Originally Posted by wspuppy79 View Post
    I am a 30 year old diaper lover living in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. I have been aware of my desire to wear diapers since I was about 8 years old.
    Normal enough around here

Always being ashamed of this need, I have never acted on it until the past few years.
    That's sad, all that pleasure you denied yourself for no gain .

In that time I have thrown away a few hundred dollars worth of diapers, onsies, etc
    Also sad... You might have found other poverty-stricken ab/dl's to provide a good home for the stuff you were purging... not to mention maybe meeting some nice people in the process.

here's a hint: try the "search" button and put in terms "binge" or "purge" and see what comes up.

Always ashamed of being found out by family, friends, or a boyfriend (at the time). What I would really like, is to find other AB's and diaper lovers to talk to,
    Here we are: 10 000 of us!

I am not really looking to talk to people who are ONLY interested in sex or pics of me to masterbate to.
    We should get along fine: I am not at all interested in sexy pics of you and you'll notice there are none of me either.

Seriously though: You came to the right place; Adisc isn't meant based on being a place to find arousing material. Sure we talk about things relating to one's sex-life, but it's from a detached perspective, not arousing per se.

Do diaper boys really exist? LOL. Why havent I found any close to me?
    Sure they do, gay, straight, furry, and all sorts of "other." As to others close to you... First, we are fairly rare as a percentage of the population. Also we tend to keep it shrouded in onesies and mystery. And it is hard to know if any diaper wearers you meet are in it for fun or need and it is hard to broach the subject.

My hobbies include working out, automobile repair, gardening, and anything else that involves getting dirty or sweaty. I have a great mechanical and logical side, which makes me a great problem solver. ADAPT, IMPROVISE, and OVERCOME! I am also a well trained, obedient, and submissive pup. I have also been told that I can give one hell of a massage.
    Ah... the best part of your intro for our purposes. Good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by wspuppy79 View Post
    What I would really like, is to find other AB's and diaper lovers to talk to, as this isnt a topic thats accepted much. I am not really looking to talk to people who are ONLY interested in sex or pics of me to masterbate to. These things are great, but there are so many other things to talk about. Do diaper boys really exist? LOL. Why havent I found any close to me?
    I totaly agree with you on this. But you are in a good place. And I know from expereance you will find someone to talk to here. This place is popular at the moment. But I hope you injoy it here, and i look forward to hearing your opinions.