Thread: Hello :)

Default Hello :)

Hi, I'm Allie and I'm from the UK. I'm 22 and I guess on a bit of a voyage of self-discovery.
    I'm a friendly, chatty, giggly sort of girl. I like making friends and just generally chatting away.

I've just had delivery of my first ever diapers, they have fascinated me for a while now and I'm glad I finally have some to try out. I don't know much about life as a DL,or even if that's what I am but I feel a lot of relief and excitement having some ready.

So hi!

welcome hope you enjoy it here tell use a little about your self

I love Musical Theatre, my dogs, I love swimming, photography and jazz dance.
    I'm studying for my Masters in English Language Teaching. I have a small addiction to the TV programme House!

I also love writing short-stories, walks in the country with my dogs and I am guilty of the shopping too much!

Hello welcome to adisc, are you interested in anything else what are your hobbies? and what diapers did you order, Im sorry if I asking such a formal question.

Hello, and welcome to ADISC. I hope you enjoy your time here.

:bunny:Welcome to ADISC! You sound creative and bright; Love Music Theater, Jazz Dance, Writing, Photography and pursuing Masters in English Language teaching!

You being from the UK with all these interests is making me think of T.S. Elliot's "Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats" and the Andrew Lloyd Webber Musical "Cats" based on it. My wife and I just recently watched it again and just loved it.

I think you'll fit into our community nicely, AllieWaggle, enjoy your time here. :bunny: