Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you could change anything about yourself

Default If you could change anything about yourself

what would you change?

I'd probably change my personality. I'm lazy and unmotivated, and I'd change it if I had a chance to that didn't involve me fighting my laziness before the change.

I would be much taller with a very sexy voice, the kind that is perfect for documentaries.

Probably make it so my hair grows faster, a lot faster

A bit more muscle definition than what I'm currently sporting. I'm too lazy to commit to working out so it'd be a radical change lol. Hmm, maybe I'd just change my laziness then...

I wish I had a more interesting personality so that I could keep people entertained instead of boring the fuck out of them.

I would change my inability to do shit I don't want to do. Like schoolwork, I have to do it yet I don't and I find excuses not to do it ending with undesirable consquences. Pisses me off...

Butterfly Mage

If I could change one thing, I'd ditch being a DL.

I would want a lot more confidence and self-esteem. It's pretty low. Or maybe take away this depressed feeling I get so often, but that could (maybe) go away if I had more self-esteem. =\

Or maybe I would become a girl, but that's only if it's some sort of complete, magical, instant transformation. IRL this will never happen. I know some people have sex changes, but it's not for me, even if I do often wish I were a girl.

I guess there are a lot of things I'd like to change about myself now that I think about it.