Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Alignment?

Default What's Your Alignment?

What's your alignment? Are you the evil villain causing chaos and misery? The hero trying to save the world? The guy who just does what he wants, when he wants to? Okay, it isn't that dramatic, but it's a pretty fun test, although its a bit long. So take the test, find your result, and post it here!

The Alignment Test

Last edited by Wegs; 07-Apr-2010 at 05:20.

Uhh, I don't usually talk about it but I guess a little to the right unless their is a real pretty girl nearby, but
    *WHAT!*
    Oh uhhh, never mind I'll take the test and get back to you.

You are 41.7% Good.
    You are 12.8% Chaotic.

Alignment: Neutral Good

You do the best good that a person could be expected to do. You are devoted to helping others. You are willing to work with authority figures, but you do not feel any particular allegiance to them.
    You are the stereotypical “Benefactor.” You believe in doing good without any particular bias for or against order.
    Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Gandalf, Indiana Jones, O-Bi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, and the Dalai Lama.

You are 50% Good.
    You are 5.1% Lawful.

You do the best good that a person could be expected to do. You are devoted to helping others. You are willing to work with authority figures, but you do not feel any particular allegiance to them.
    You are the stereotypical “Benefactor.” You believe in doing good without any particular bias for or against order.

You are 58.3% Good.
    You are 12.8% Lawful.

Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Gandalf, Indiana Jones, O-Bi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, and the Dalai Lama.

58.6% Good
    2.6% Lawful

Neutral Good. Hm weird, I always considered myself Lawful Neutral, but whatever. Interesting quiz.

Quote Originally Posted by Wegs View Post
    What's your alignment? Are you the evil villain causing chaos and misery? The hero trying to save the world? The guy who just does what he wants, when he wants to? Okay, it isn't that dramatic, but it's a pretty fun test, although its a bit long. So take the test, find your result, and post it here!

The Alignment Test

Alignment: Lawful Good

Damn. That's okay, though. Monks are awesome, and can become kick-ass assassins with an amulet of alignment-shifting.

You are 27.8% Good.
    You are 7.7% Chaotic.
    Alignment: True Neutral

Linus Torvalds, bitches.

My results seemed a little too good in the description...

I guess I'm no good at modesty even though I try...