Thread: Oh, hai.

Default Oh, hai.

Greetings, earth.

I suppose this is where I say that I'm fun-loving girl in her 20's, dipping her toe into the brave new world of web communities. I've always had a lingering interest in whole scene without having ever participated in it. Let's say, ABCurious. I don't know that I ever will actively indulge in the game, but my lo, interest persists.

This place seems like the least affronting, 'wanna trade pics plz' zone, so I hope there's a spot for me

Be nice

Ok, now tell us a bit more about *you*.

We like to get to know a whole person!

Are you interested in any sports or games? What's your favourite music/film/tv show?

Are you a student?

Welcome to the Disc

Welcome to ADISC. Yeah if this is your first time joining a site like this, this is definitely the one to join (if that makes any sense).

+ what talula said

I am indeed a student.

Studying and geeking out on journalism. Some obsess on cars, or fashion or sports (well, among other things); I can rail off the editorial board of the NYT.

Ok maybe not... no, who am I kidding, it's true ::blush::

At this moment I'm slacking off, desperately circling that 15 page paper due Friday. Just... a... few... more... minutes. Then I'll really get to work.

I'll assume you're now working on your paper (you better be!!!). =P

Welcome to ADISC. Don't hesitate to ask any questions (I'm sure that's why you're here, anyway, if you're curious).