Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: hi! someone new's here

  1. #1
    BernardFx

    Default hi! someone new's here

    My name is BBFx, (as in short for another name).
    I live in San Diego, Califonia, and I wish to meet an talk to
    people with the same interests as mine.

    I'm a babyfur, and enjoy all the artwork available.

    Well, this ends this greeting, I guess.

  2. #2
    Valence

    Default

    Hello, and welcome to ADISC. I hope you enjoy your time here.

  3. #3

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Default

    Hey, we're not all just about diapers here! Why don't you tell us what you like *outside* of that sphere?

    Welcome to Adisc

  6. #6

    Default

    Welcome to ADISC Buh-Buh-Ficks!

    Hope you enjoy it here, and what Talula said. We like to get to know you as a person =)

  7. #7

    Default

    Welcome!
    As the above had said, do you have anything else about your life you'd like to share with us? I'm assuming you meant to say California, NASCAR racer Jimmie Johnson lived in California, are you a fan of NASCAR?

  8. #8
    BernardFx

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Thisusernamewontfi View Post
    Welcome!
    As the above had said, do you have anything else about your life you'd like to share with us? I'm assuming you meant to say California, NASCAR racer Jimmie Johnson lived in California, are you a fan of NASCAR?
    Well, Im very interested in baseball. I practice and play about 3 times a week.
    Also a bigtime fan of the DanceDanceRevolution videogame.
    Oh, and I own a 1967 Mustang (kind of into cars).

    Maybe i should include it...

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BBFx View Post
    Well, Im very interested in baseball. I practice and play about 3 times a week.
    Also a bigtime fan of the DanceDanceRevolution videogame.
    Oh, and I own a 1967 Mustang (kind of into cars).

    Maybe i should include it...
    You own a what??? Really? A real one??

    as in

    welcome new bby-furr

  10. #10
    BernardFx

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    You own a what??? Really? A real one??

    as in

    welcome new bby-furr
    It's not fastback. And I'm still doing the bodywork.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.