Thread: greetings frm malaysia

Default greetings frm malaysia

hello all,33m frm malaysia,wets n messes in my diapers...

Hey there! Welcome to ADISC! ^^
    I have a really good friend from Malaysia. I would love to go there some time, it sounds like a beautiful part of the world.

Please feel free to read the rules, and to share any other hobbies, interests, or details about yourself! We'd all love to get to know a little more about your life.

Have a great day. :]
    Last edited by sweetkiss; 06-Apr-2010 at 12:43. Reason: Punctuation

Welcome to ADISC!

While I'm sure a lot of people here also do that, it doesn't really say much about you as a person. We talk about a wide variety of topics here, a lot of which have nothing to do with diapers. We would really like to get to know you as a person, and not just another diaper wearer. So, can you tell us anything else about yourself such as any hobbies or interests you have? What makes you stand out from the crowd?

Hi,welcome to ADISC from down under. When you feel more at ease it would be good to hear a little about yourself and life in Malaysia.

Hello Malaysia, I think you have the wrong Idea.
    As Sweetkiss has already mentioned you should read the rules. People here at ADISC all share simmer interests as you however, we all refrain from telling everyone about the condition of our diapers. I would suggest that you tell us a little bit more about yourself outside of your diapers so that we can see what we may have in common with each other. Welcome to the forums!

Hello, and welcome to ADISC. I hope you enjoy your time here.