Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Intro #2 ;D

Default Intro #2 ;D

Well I sorta stared at this forum for a good hour before deciding to post this so let's hope I do it right

I posted an introduction sometime last September, but I never regularly frequented the forum for anyone to actually remember me as you can tell from my impressive post count of 3. I guess I can attribute that to the fact that I feel uncomfortable talking about the topic of my interest even if it is with people who feel the same way. I've had an interest for diapers since I was about 4, but it didn't develop into a DL sort of situation until I was around 10. I've only told 2 people my secret - my younger brother and my mother. My brother didn't care, but my mother basically told me it was weird and I couldn't function as an adult with something like this. So I've always felt different (I can understand my mother's reaction so she plays no part in how I feel) because of the secret I can never tell. This in turn makes me feel uncomfortable and sometimes utterly ridiculous when dealing with the discussion of diapers and other related interests. So that's my lengthy explanation for why I never stuck to these forums

In light of a recent situation in my life where I'm required to get a psychiatric evaluation in order to return to my school (I can discuss the details in a PM if anyone is actually interested as it's no big deal to me) I've been reflecting on the things I hold in my mind. I've never been in denial about being a DL, but I've never truly accepted it and explored it. That's why I'm forcing myself to reacquaint with this community and hopefully become more comfortable with my special interest. This concludes the intro to my intro.

Now then, moving on to me. My name's Dominick and I'm a sixteen year old high school junior (I guess that's obvious...if I was 16 and in my 3rd year of college that'd be a bit unbelievable ). I'll restate some things about my diaper interests. I first became interested around the age of four, a year after my brother was born. Ever since then it just grew into a DL thing. Several years ago it would have been consuming my every waking thought, but I've learned to just realize I'll have plenty of time for fulfilling the need when I'm older and on my own. I haven't indulged in wearing in 3-4 years now I think. There's a possibility I might explore the AB side of it when I'm older, but for now I'm not the type to want to suck my thumb or even consider having a "blankie" or stuffed animal. So the DL side of me is being chained in the back of my mind with no chance of escape for several more years haha.

Don't worry, there's more to me than just a diaper interest! I'm extremely shy until you get to know me, which can be a bad thing for you if you're not prepared for countless "that's what she said" moments and completely goofy randomness. I'm a self-proclaimed pervert in the sense of a fun joking manner. I've been single for four years (that must be really bugging me if I felt the need to put it in an intro ) but I figure I'll find the right girl eventually. I feel I'm one of the rare breed of teenagers these days who is against drugs, alcohol, and premarital sex. I'm horribly self-conscious, which made for fun times freshman year when I'd walk down the halls with my head down. I've gotten better now - I can keep eye contact for 5 seconds before looking somewhere else! I feel different from most teenagers because of the way I think and who I am. I'm a cynic, skeptic, and pessimist who looks at the human race in a way that most people my age wouldn't normally think of until later in their life. I'm not the kind of person who likes to be out with people so I usually spend all my time at home. I really need to get my license and get out of the house though lol. Random comment: My friend likes that I use "big boy words" a lot. Maybe you will too. Maybe you'll hate me for having to pull up just to understand parts of my posts though. I guess we'll see Random comment #2: I like Lady Gaga. Yes I'm serious - her music is amazing, well most of it. One word that would describe me? Enigmatic is one I like to use. Get to know me and form your own definition though as you'll probably think differently.

Interests? Well for me it's pretty much writing and video games. I used to play about 55 hours of video games a week up from 2007-early 2009. I have a slight internet addiction. I don't play video games that much as of now, although I played World of Warcraft for about 4 months before I got bored of AFKing in towns for hours at a time with nothing to do. I'm currently waiting for an emulator of my favorite MMORPG to come out so that will test my ability to limit my gaming. I did play COD:MW2 for a couple months, but I haven't hooked up my Xbox 360 since late February so I doubt I'll be renewing my Live subscription. So that really just leaves writing. Writing has been a strong passion of mine for six years. I took a three year hiatus from summer vacation before freshman year until this winter though, but now I'm back at it. I mainly stick to poetry and short stories, but right now I'm currently working on a book that I plan to try and publish. I think I'm sitting at 72 Microsoft Word pages and 45,000 words. It's quite exhilarating to finally have a writing project to work on again. Yet, I still can't decide on what I want to go to college for A lot of people keep telling me to pursue something with writing, but I'm also interested in majoring in Game Design and Development because I'm sick of dealing with crappy game selection. That and I find real life too boring and want to make dragons...and ponies...and faires...and stuff. Yea, that was my attempt at trying to be slightly funny. On a serious note, I think it would be cool to design my own game. But so would being a famous and rich author haha. I guess time will tell. I'm really not a complex person in terms of interest so I can't think of any other interests/hobbies.

I guess that concludes my introduction. May as well call it a short essay though. Geez I tend to write a lot I look forward to getting to know everyone and completely discrediting my intelligence through IRC shenanigans. I hath finished!

That's a pretty crazy intro.
    Welcome to ADISC! You seem like a pretty interesting guy. ^^
    Hope you have a lot of fun here.

Haha thanks...yea the more I look at my intro compared to the others I wonder if it's tad long. But just a tad

Be sure to keep us updated on the status of your novel, too! I'm definitely interested.

It's longer than most, but that just tells us more. :P

I post it on my Facebook for friends and a writing website for others. I'd have no problems posting it up here as well. Always nice to have some helpful criticism along the way after all! I'm really lazy between writing chapters though sometimes, but I eventually force myself to do it in the wee hours of the night. And I wonder why my sleeping habits are bad lol.

Hey mate, welcome to adisc. Great intro. It's good to see someone share more about themselves than 'I luv diaperz'. I'm sure there would be a lot of people here interested in reading your work. You could even try your hand at writing an AB/DL story sometime! Well I look forward to seeing you in and amongst the forums!!

Props for the intro Keep posting like that and you'll fit in well here

Hello, and welcome to ADISC!

I'm a writing freak as well, however I mostly write overly romanticised furry sex stories >_> Yeah I'm a freak

I'd really be interested to read some of your poetry and stories, if you want to check out some of mine you can find them at me deviantArt account here.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Manveru View Post
    I'd really be interested to read some of your poetry and stories, if you want to check out some of mine you can find them at me deviantArt account here.
    I took a look at some of your poems - they're really great!