Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spouse's or partner's reaction to your wearing in bed

Default Spouse's or partner's reaction to your wearing in bed

I am curious about the dynamic that results from your wearing your diapers in bed that you share with your spouse or partner.

Does s/he know?

If no, why not? Do you not mention it? Does s/he not notice?

If yes, how does s/he react? Does s/he make comments? Does s/he touch your diapered bottom?

When you get up in the morning, do you change your diaper in front of him/her? If yes, what is his/her reaction?

Here is the situation in my house: she doesn't usually notice and I don't bring it up intentionally. In the morning I go to a different bathroom. There are infrequent situations where I undress in the same bathroom with her and she sees my diaper, but doesn't usually react to them. There's also the occasional situation where we get "in the mood" after we go to bed and I take my clothes and logically my diaper off before we get more intimate. Sometimes I have to go take a shower because I am wet.

Butterfly Mage

My partner doesn't look atvit any differently than wearing underwear to bed.

My girlfriend knows. it doesnt bug her much.

At long as I dont leak, she is fine with it.

She says the crinkly noise has bugged her in the past, but Bambinos dont make too much noise, and I usually wear boxers over my diaper.

My wife has become increasing open to me wearing diapers (We call them snugggers) to bed! During the past few weeks she has even asked at different times if I wanted to change into my "snuggers". Wow, this is going much better then I planned or hoped for.

Does she know?

Yes, see comment above.

If yes,

How does she react?

She is warm and snuggly toward me with diapers on.

Does she make comments?

Only when I made a wet spot (on her side of the bed) when laying down with her after she came home from work. She said, "the wet puppy needs to stay over there!"

Does she touch your diapered bottom?

She touches both my diapered bottom and the front of my diaper, at times, when we snuggle before going to sleep. (Not a sexual thing, more of a sign of affection).

When you get up in the morning, do you change your diaper in front of her?

I'm still pretty self conscience about this; I usually go into the other bathroom or laundry room to change and dispose of my wet diapers.

If yes, what is her reaction?

The few times that I have changed in front of her, she has been neutral or indifferent to it (she is never offended or grossed out). It seems to be becoming more of a routine, usual activity around each other.

And like the OP had commented, I have the similar experience:

"There's also the occasional situation where we get "in the mood" after we go to bed and I take my clothes and logically my diaper off before we get more intimate. Sometimes I have to go take a shower because I am wet".
    Last edited by Diapered Rabbit; 05-Apr-2010 at 23:43.

I will not wear in bed unless my wife is working an overnight shift at the hospital. My wife told me that she doesn't mind my that I like to wear diapers, but she's made it plain that 'its not her thing'. I asked her if she minded if I wore occasionally in bed and she responded that she preferred I didn't. My wife has no desire to see me in a diaper and I've decided to respect that until the day she asks. She is slowly coming around, but I'll let her do that at her own pace. I'd rather see her become more accepting over time than to routinely put it in her face and hope she gets used to it.

I've been following your posts and your situation seems similar to mine, except that you seem less willing to opt for stealth. I'd suggest backing off a bit to show her you respect her wishes more than you like diapers. If your wafe gave you an ultimatum 'me or diapers' would you pick the diapers? Don't get me wrong; you shouln't have to choose. Your wife wants to know that she is the most important thing in your life. If she is confident in that, then everything else falls into place.

My partner doesn't care; never has in the 11 years we've been together. To him its no different from the boxer shorts he wears to bed. Lately I have noticed he is much more snuggly in the morning when I am in a wet cloth diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by puffybottom View Post
    I will not wear in bed unless my wife is working an overnight shift at the hospital. My wife told me that she doesn't mind my that I like to wear diapers, but she's made it plain that 'its not her thing'. I asked her if she minded if I wore occasionally in bed and she responded that she preferred I didn't. My wife has no desire to see me in a diaper and I've decided to respect that until the day she asks. She is slowly coming around, but I'll let her do that at her own pace. I'd rather see her become more accepting over time than to routinely put it in her face and hope she gets used to it.

I've been following your posts and your situation seems similar to mine, except that you seem less willing to opt for stealth. I'd suggest backing off a bit to show her you respect her wishes more than you like diapers.
    I agree 100% with your entire reply, my wife has exactly the same feelings towards my diaper wearing as yours does and (ironically she also works overnight sifts at a hospital) when she started to relax about it, I pushed my luck a little too much. I wasn't willing to opt for stealth and I would wear just a diaper and t-shirt to bed and I'd snuggle right up next to her. After awhile she became very upset about the whole thing and right after Christmas I ended up getting rid of the rest of my diapers just to make her happy.

She knows this is not something that will ever go away and I'm just now getting to the point were we can discuss it again. Now she's very hesitant even about the idea of me wearing only on the days she works cause she feels that if we establish some rules about diaper wearing I will try to push my luck. I'm trying my best NOT to push the issue and to just be patient cause I don't want to strain our marriage but I am desperate to be able to wear diapers again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bokeh View Post
    I agree 100% with your entire reply, my wife has exactly the same feelings towards my diaper wearing as yours does and (ironically she also works overnight sifts at a hospital) when she started to relax about it, I pushed my luck a little too much. I wasn't willing to opt for stealth and I would wear just a diaper and t-shirt to bed and I'd snuggle right up next to her. After awhile she became very upset about the whole thing and right after Christmas I ended up getting rid of the rest of my diapers just to make her happy.
    Thanks for the acknowledgement. I think we get so caught up in our diaper affinity that we forget others don't or can't feel the way we do. God bless those who've found an accepting partner!

Does s/he know?

Yes she does. In fact, I'll tell her when I'm ordering something like plastic pants, so she knows it's coming in on the charge card. She's very accepting. This week we went shopping at toys r us and a consignment store where we bought toddler clothes for our grand son. She gave me a big teddy bear for Christmas, and she bought a onsie and a romper for Maf Maf. That was the name of my first Teddy when I was 4.

Does she not notice?

Usually yes. I had to go out to the pharmacy for her the other evening. I was wearing so I asked her if I showed. I changed into jeans so that I didn't.

If yes, how does s/he react? Does s/he make comments? Does s/he touch your diapered bottom?

She doesn't really react one way or another unless I've been in a wet diaper too long. Sometimes she will rub me on my diaper, front and back. Oh my god I like that!

When you get up in the morning, do you change your diaper in front of him/her? If yes, what is his/her reaction?

I usually go down stairs to the down stairs bathroom where I wash them out in the shower. Eventually the cloth diapers will find themselves in the washing machine. I will change pants, like jeans into shorts in front of her. She sees my diapers that way.