Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Going to a fancy restaurant in a diaper

  1. #1

    Default Going to a fancy restaurant in a diaper

    Just a happy report about a happy outing: last night my wife and I went out with a good friend. We had reservations at a very nice restaurant. My wife was so nice to dress up, at my request. I wore a diaper, wool tights and a mock turtleneck leotard under my fancy pinstripe suit. What made the evening special is that I knew that she knew and was ok with it. And nothing beats going to the restroom at a fancy restaurant with a diaper in hand or looking your friend and wife in the eye during a good conversation while peeing in my diaper...

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by wolfpup2008 View Post
    And nothing beats going to the restroom at a fancy restaurant with a diaper in hand or looking your friend and wife in the eye during a good conversation while peeing in my diaper...


    Maybe a few things.

    Well, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, though. Was the wine exkuisite?

  3. #3

    Default

    I go to restaurant's wearing as often as i can. Sometimes i can get her to wear to. My family has a trip planned in 2 weeks for disneyland and it was her idea to wear for the whole week in disneyland. she says she does not want to lose her place in line because we have to run off to a bathroom but can just wet ourselves then find a restroom after the ride...im lovin it. So now she is trying them out for the first time cuz i told her she would not want to put on something that does not fit and have it leak all over in public. so she tried a few out and we have been testing and buying for wearing out. wow i knew she was ok with it but now she is doing it with me. dangit i love her.. Shacklar

  4. #4

    Default

    Sounds very exciting. I just hope the diaper not leaked.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Shacklar View Post
    Sometimes i can get her to wear to.
    I have gotten my wife to wear many years back when we went to First Night (an all-evening-and-night bar-and-performance-hopping event) in Boston. I loved it. But she hasn't worn since then. It's just not her thing.

    Shacklar, please tell us more what it's like with her wearing. Does she put them on in front of you? What does she wear over them? Does she tell you when she needs to change? Does she wear in bed?

  6. #6

    Default

    For me, it's either choosing to eat at a fancy restaurant, or buying diapers. I haven't really gotten that far yet. :P

  7. #7

    Default

    Aww, I'm glad you had such a nice evening. It does sound rather pleasant. <3
    For me, wearing diapers makes any situation a little better, unless school is involved. I can't focus at all if I'm wearing diapers in school. Yet.
    *grumblegrumbles and wanders off*

    Oh! On the subject of wearing diapers at an amusement park, Shacklar.. I was telling my girlfriend about how much heights scare me, but I still wanted to be brave and ride roller coasters with her, so she recommended that I wear certain undergarments on that day. I squeaked.

  8. #8
    Spearmint

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Zxdeadxmi View Post
    For me, it's either choosing to eat at a fancy restaurant, or buying diapers. I haven't really gotten that far yet. :P
    you can afford things? Lucky. I have to rely on my parents for most things, and my current pampers were bought for my by my best friend as a christmas gift.

  9. #9

    Default

    Hello, ok well my wife will let me change her anytime, but will not change me if i wet. she will put them on in front of me and i change myself with her in the room. we bought a bunch that fit her.. if i want her to anytime i ask she will wear but not wet, she will join with me in my fetish to a point.. she used to suck her thumb all the time but now is completely hooked on her binky. and begs me to get her an adult/larger one. i had 1 bottle but she tried it and ran out to buy the multy-pack. so now we have 4. when she does the shopping every week when i am low she picks up more formula. it's not everything but it is great. well that's her any other questions?

    Shacklar

    well she wears nothin over even when she get's up to get a drink. she will wear all night if i am and i ask.. she thinks they are comfotable but not for wetting.
    Last edited by Shacklar; 05-Apr-2010 at 05:34. Reason: oops forgot some

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Shacklar View Post
    Hello, ok well my wife will let me change her anytime, but will not change me if i wet. she will put them on in front of me and i change myself with her in the room. we bought a bunch that fit her.. if i want her to anytime i ask she will wear but not wet, she will join with me in my fetish to a point.. she used to suck her thumb all the time but now is completely hooked on her binky. and begs me to get her an adult/larger one. i had 1 bottle but she tried it and ran out to buy the multy-pack. so now we have 4. when she does the shopping every week when i am low she picks up more formula. it's not everything but it is great. well that's her any other questions?

    Shacklar

    well she wears nothin over even when she get's up to get a drink. she will wear all night if i am and i ask.. she thinks they are comfotable but not for wetting.
    It is good to have such a wife.

Similar Threads

  1. Weirdest Restaurant Idea ever...
    By Roman in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 27-Apr-2009, 03:01
  2. Favorite Fast Food Restaurant?
    By Dream in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-Apr-2009, 22:24
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-Apr-2009, 11:34
  4. man runs into restaurant; cuts off penis
    By d4l in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-Jun-2008, 14:40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.