Thread: My Intro

Default My Intro

I'm brad

I'm from Winnipeg and wear 24/7

Welcome to ADISC! You are the first member to join after a 9 hour shutdown of this site so Welcome!!! Do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share? Any more plans on how Canada has been taking over this site lately? (just kidding but there has been an increase in Canadian members here lately). Well, I hope you enjoy your time here on this site!!!

Yo Brad! Welcome to ADISC . Hope you enjoy your stay here in our wonderful little community.

We like to get to know each other pretty well, so feel free to share a bit more about who you are and what you're interested in. Like sports, for instance. You're in Winnipeg eh? I'm a huge hockey fan, so I have to wonder; what do you think of the possibility of you guys getting an NHL hockey team back into your town? I'm excited about that, actually, wouldn't mind it (shouldn't have left anyway, lol).