Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just hope the adult diaper companies dont find out about this

Default I just hope the adult diaper companies dont find out about this

on the new pampers commercial they say there diapers are 20 percent thiner and more absorbent. I just hope the adult diaper companies dont find out about this

Can you find it somewhere on the internet? So I can see the advertising.

From pampers.com

Pampers Cruisers Diapers with Dry Max
    2X DRIER* & 20% THINNER**
    Let them play on! Now with revolutionary DRY MAX™ technology
    Our first high performance diaper
    Super-stretchy sides give babies freedom to move and play
    All-around softness helps keep babies comfortable

They are saying it is dryer not more absorbent. That just means there is less press ou,t and it keeps you skin dry. It is not that it actually absorbs more :P

We always have the specific AB/DL companies who won't start making thinner diapers just "because they can". They know what their customers want and will do their best to satisfy that demand.

I think the point of the marketing of the new Pampers is the "up to 12 hours of protection" so that parents don't have to change a baby's diaper first thing in the morning when the baby wakes up.

In all honesty, there are only so many major diaper companies out there. If one big company, like P&G, has developed a new technique, they are all going to know about it. That doesn't mean they're going to implement it though. As badger said, there will probably always be the ABDL specific producers who will continue to do little more than find ways to make diapers *thicker*. At least, so long as the ABDL community is active and wanting it that way.

This has been up before and I responded with this: On public radio they had a segment on Procter and Gamble's new disposable diaper material which is thinner, while retaining the same absorbency. This is good for babies who don't want to chafe between the legs, etc., but not so good for us adult babies.

This does seem to be a popular material that other diaper companies were talking about using,according to the article, so things may change.

Quote Originally Posted by kevindhca View Post
    I think the point of the marketing of the new Pampers is the "up to 12 hours of protection" so that parents don't have to change a baby's diaper first thing in the morning when the baby wakes up.
    It all depends on how much the baby wets at night.

Quote Originally Posted by spddan View Post
    In all honesty, there are only so many major diaper companies out there. If one big company, like P&G, has developed a new technique, they are all going to know about it. That doesn't mean they're going to implement it though. As badger said, there will probably always be the ABDL specific producers who will continue to do little more than find ways to make diapers *thicker*. At least, so long as the ABDL community is active and wanting it that way.
    thats is tru.