Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When do you not notice that you pee?

Default When do you not notice that you pee?

Late last year I had my first experience of not noticing that I peed. I have since experimented and found that I can reproduce the experience only if I keep my bladder totally empty for many hours in a row. Example: if I wear from the morning on and pee systematically whenever there's the least amount of urine in my bladder. I make a point of really relaxing my bladder. By mid-day it becomes routine and I do it without paying much attention to it. And then I have repeat moments when I don't notice. (The downside is that I dribble when changing diapers.)

Does anyone have a similar experience?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpup2008 View Post
    Late last year I had my first experience of not noticing that I peed. I have since experimented and found that I can reproduce the experience only if I keep my bladder totally empty for many hours in a row. Example: if I wear from the morning on and pee systematically whenever there's the least amount of urine in my bladder. I make a point of really relaxing my bladder. By mid-day it becomes routine and I do it without paying much attention to it. And then I have repeat moments when I don't notice. (The downside is that I dribble when changing diapers.)

I've noticed that it's getting incredibly easy to wet myself but I haven't reached the point where I don't even notice it, there's always a slight "oh I gotta - ut oes" thing to it. Sooner or later I think i'll reach that point.

Lately i've been waking up (half asleep) and noticing that i'm wetting myself and fall back to bed.

I've done that and It's a great sensation. If I'm wearing and peeing all day, I'll become somewhat incontinent. It too feels good. Fortunately I can stop it by peeing the rest of the way, or ending the play.

I have a fear of that. I would rather it not happen unless I had to wear 24/7. But the one time I did was when I was holding it in for a long time and i had to wait untill I got out of the car. When I got home my pants were wet. I still had to go bad but I leaked big time.

Spearmint

no, I am always very conscious of when I pee

vantran

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpup2008 View Post

yes

When your paralyzed from the waist down you look at your pants for wet spots

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetaluver View Post
    no, I am always very conscious of when I pee
    Same here. But I'm not thinking so much about it.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I've done that and It's a great sensation. If I'm wearing and peeing all day, I'll become somewhat incontinent. It too feels good. Fortunately I can stop it by peeing the rest of the way, or ending the play.
    That's kind of the same with me. After a while, I just stop paying attention, stay in the "Go" position, and it just leaks out.